Happy Father’s Day to my very special dad and to all the other marvelous dads out there! Just like what I did with my mom for Mother’s Day, I have done with my dad for Father’s Day. I am pleased to introduce you all to the guy who has raised me to be who I am today. Blog, this is Rick my dad! Take it away!
1. Favorite piece of clothing? Hat
2. Favorite pair of shoes? Hey Dudes
3. Favorite brand? Hey Dude
4. Cowboy hats or caps? Caps
5. Tennis shoes or boots? Depends on the need.
6. Where do you shop? Academy
8. Hunting or fishing? Hunting
9. Favorite part about hunting? Being away from the big city
10. Your dream kill? 160 + whitetail buck
11. Football or basketball? Football
12. What team? Cowboys
13. Which do you like more nascar or drag racing? Drag Racing
14. What do you drive? 2020 Chevy Silverado
16. Your first vehicle? 1966 Chevy truck
17. Your dream car or truck? 41 whillys
18. Where do you work? Lockheed Martin/ Aeronautics
19. What is it you do exactly? Install tail hooks mostly.
20. Where have you worked in the past? Auto mechanic and American Erocopter.
21. The biggest project you’ve ever had? Tail Hook Rig of Navy F35.
22. Your current project? Air Force tail hook install.
23. Most favorite color? Green
24. Your favorite meal? Breakfast
- Your favorite meal that mom makes?
26. Your favorite kind of food? Mexican
27. Your favorite restaurant? Way to hard to pick.
28. Favorite desert? Peach Cobbler
29. Your favorite kind of birthday cake? Marble Nothing Bunt Cake
30. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla
31. The first dog you had? Cowboy, pit bull.
32. Favorite thing about our President? Believes in preserving our constitution.
33. If you were President, what’s the first thing you would change in this country? Give seniors bigger tax breaks.
34. Your best childhood memory? Riding dirt bikes with Dad and Kristi my sister.
35. Where did you grow up? Arlington Mostly.
36. How is it being 50? Very Blessed!
37. All time favorite movie? American Graffiti
39. Song that you can listen to on replay? Waylon Jennings, Rambling Man.
40. Your favorite artist? Waylon
41. Greatest thing you have learned? Learn from my elders.
42. The biggest piece of advice you have? Do your best or don’t do it at all.
44. Dream travel destination? Alaska
45. What’s the best trip you’ve ever taken? Hawaii
46. What collections do you have? Guns and knives.
47. A big pet peeve of yours? Cleanliness
48. Describe yourself in three words. Hard working Dad.
49. Favorite thing you like about yourself? Being a dad.
50. A quote that you love most? In Jesus name we pray amen.
51. Someone who you look up to? Dad
52. What does your perfect day consist of? Hanging out at home.
53. How do you like you coffee? Black
54. Largest splurge item? Travel Trailer
55. Window or isle seat? Window
56. Sweet or savory? Savory
57. Favorite holiday? Christmas
58. Favorite season? Autumn
59. Favorite kind of weather? Chilly
60. What’s something you notice about a person when you first meet them? If they are honest.
61. What’s your sign? Libra
62. Favorite bible verse? 1 Peter 4:8
63. What’s your biggest fear? Not being around for my kid.
64. Favorite thing to watch on Netflix? Better c
65. What series are you currently watching? None.
66. Lake or beach? Lake
67. What’s your favorite time of the day? Coming home from work.
68. If you had a business what kind of business would it be? Auto customizing.
69. Superpower you would want? Medical healing.
70. Best thing to happen to you all week or all day? Seeing my kid come home.
71. What’s your view right now? Tv
72. What’s the first thought you had this morning? What me and my girls were going to do.
73. What was the fourth thing on your to do list? Eat lunch
74. What’s your best memory of life? Holding my baby daughter for the first time
76. Who is the last person you texted? My sister, Traci.
- What’s your spirit animal? What’s a spirit animal?
78. Would you ever live anywhere else other than Texas? Maybe, but don’t have a reason to now.